Mother’s Day is on Sunday!
Did that surprise you? If it did this list may have come at the perfect time for you!
I have complied a roundup of my favourite Mother’s Day gift ideas that I know most mother’s would love to receive.
Moming (spellcheck did not like that new word I made up) is hard work, and mom’s everywhere deserve rest, relaxation, and a little pampering.
My roundup is full of things that would pamper your own mother, or even yourself! Pass this guide along to your hubby if he seems a little clueless on what to buy you!
1. This yellow Kate Spade Handbag is perfect for spring with adorable daisy cut-outs, and would brighten up any outfit.
2. Nothing smells better than this LoveFresh Vanilla Hand and Body Lotion! I love my visits to spas in Toronto that carry it such as HMP because I slather this lotion on!
3. This Tory Burch Ice Cream key chain is the cutest, and when they have cute key chains at Tory Burch they never last so you need to grab it asap.
4. This set of 3 hand creams from L’OCCITANE not only smell lovely, but I keep one in my purse because it does such an amazing job of hydrating. Plus the containers have a super tight lid on them so you know they won’t spill all over your bag!
5. Tiffany is the best way to celebrate anything really, and this lovely “Mom” charm is perfect for Mother’s Day. You may need to pick up a bracelet or necklace to go with it though!
6. The BLOOMING Mother’s Day Gift Box from Tonic Blooms not only includes one of their signature arrangements, but also a bracelet, hand cream, a soy candle, chocolate from CXBO, honey from Beekeepers Naturals, and tea from The Honest Leaf. I was received a Tonic Blooms arrangement once, and it was so gorgeous that even that would be enough, but the BLOOMING box is perfect for spoiling mom.
7. Chanel’s Coco Mademoiselle is everything. I wear it every day, and if you haven’t had a chance to smell this scent then you must, and then buy it for youself, and maybe your mother as well!
8. These Tory Burch Espadrilles are in a classic style and pattern, and would look great with everything your mother has in her wardrobe.
9. This la VIE en Rose PJ set has the perfect floral pants included, and a cute saying that a mom would appreciate.
10. Peony season is just starting, and this hand cream from IIIume has the prettiest scent and packaging!
11. Finally this Best Mom Ever Floral Cup is probably the prettiest travel cup I have ever seen!
Happy Mother’s Day to everyone, and I hope my gift guide helped you out if you were stuck for gift idea’s this year!