On September 13th and 14th Treehouse will have their first-ever Big Day Out festival at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre. The two-day event will be headlined by The Wiggles, but also performing will be Max and Ruby, and Splash ‘N Boots.
The Treehouse Big Day Out will offer two separate ticketed events each day – a morning show from 9:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and an afternoon show from 2:30 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You may even find yourself on T.V. because this event will be televised on Treehouse Saturday, October 4th, at 5:00pm EST.
There will be lots of activities including:
· Meet and greet photo opportunities from Sunwing.ca with favourite Treehouse characters, including Franklin the Turtle, Mike the Knight, Peppa Pig and Elmo
· LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre building station
· Amazing animals from the Toronto Zoo
· Souvenir “Wiggle-fied” videos from HP
· Nelvana Digital app play station
· Face-painting from Treehouse Kids Supplements
· FREE kids’ haircuts and styling from Melonhead
· Play-Doh Play Centre
· My Little Pony/Equestria Girls Interactive Area
All of the kids who attend this weekend event will receive a 60-page festival program with lots of activities and colouring pages as well.
Sunwing.ca is also hosting an awesome contest that runs until September 15th! You can win a trip to the luxurious and family-friendly Royalton Punta Cana Resort and Casino in the Dominican Republic for a family of 4.
Parents can visit http://sunwing.ca/bigdayout to enter the contest or stop by the Sunwing booth at the Treehouse Big Day Out festival to enter.
Tickets for Treehouse Big Day Out may be purchased at Ticketmaster. More information about the event can be found at http://www.treehousebigdayout.com.
Or you can enter my contest to win a pack of 4 passes for the Sunday, September 14th morning event from 9:30am – 12:00pm!
All you need to do to win is head over to the sparkleshinylove Facebook page here and comment below the Win 4 Passes to the Treehouse Big Day Out Festival! post “I want to win”!
The contest begins today, Friday, August 29th at 9:00am and ends Friday, September 5th at 9:00am. The contest winner will be announced via Facebook and on the blog. The contest is open to Canadian residents.